View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:19 AM   #15
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
I would probably be able to do something like this minus the high intensity part. The other day I jogged up a 120 yard hill twice and thought I was going to die.

Yes. This post is for real. This has been a debated topic throughout training for years now. Some people believe a person at 20% or higher body fat% will have lower V02 maxes and the extra weight slows them down so that they cannot have good conditioning levels.
you can be somewhat healthy, but carrying the excess weight around WILL catch up to you.

imo, people should stop whining and coming up with excuses to NOT eat well, and just do what you have to do, or enjoy your heart attack and or arthritis and or worse.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote