Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Syntha 6
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Personally, I prefer VIT (not sure if that's a term that's used but it suffices); Variable Intensity Training...basically you warm-up, work at LIT then hit a random section at MIT (Mid-intensity), then back-off a little but only enough to recoup, then hit a HIT section then back-off to MIT or LIt and up and down as you go throughout the duration you've set yourself.

It's never boring because two sessions are never the same because they just can't be; but, the one thing you have to be is honest with yourself, because whilst you're recovering from an all-out HIT section you can't slack off and just breeze the remainder but have to kick your butt back into a higher gear again...so you have to dig deep, mentally as well.

I enjoy it! Much as it is pure hell at times.
I would probably be able to do something like this minus the high intensity part. The other day I jogged up a 120 yard hill twice and thought I was going to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
is this post real life? wtf?
Yes. This post is for real. This has been a debated topic throughout training for years now. Some people believe a person at 20% or higher body fat% will have lower V02 maxes and the extra weight slows them down so that they cannot have good conditioning levels.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote