View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
Do you think a fat bastard can have good conditioning? Meaning muscular strength, muscular endurance and aerobic conditioning? This diet stuff is really getting on my nerves. It's more frustrating than helpful. I'm thinking maybe to just do cardio and get my conditioning levels up and stay strong and say who cares if I'm fat.
Theoretically, if you do cardio and get your conditioning levels up you shouldn't stay fat but should lean out due to the calorie burn. Even so though, there has to be some form of control where calorie intake is concerned.

Why not try BB complexes or KB swings, both will work on all aspects at the same time, probably to a lesser degree where muscular strength is concerned but you'll certainly end up with a strong base to progress from in any other direction you choose; give it 3 months.