Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast
Default Predator Diet

So on Chaos and Pain he has written a series of blogs about what he is calling the predator diet. Basically he utilizes a ton of protein shakes and meat. I am going to try something similar. He also has three versions depending how much fat you have. Basically if you are fat you have one food meal a day the rest shakes. If your are kinda lean you get 2 meals on some days, 1 meal on another. Also uses fasting with these phases. I plan on using what he suggests for very lean people, I just think it is easier.

Basically it is 4-6 shakes a day, one food meal mid day of meat. And then one large meal in the evening. Here is my basic plan. He also suggests a heavy dose of stimulants, so I will be utilizing a caffeine pill also in the morning.

730-8am- protein shake 40 grams
9am-caffeine pill
10 am- protein shake
noon-midday meal-some meat and veggies, possibly like a salad or something, this will probably be mostly chicken since it is easy
2-3-protein shake
5 pm-handful of nuts on my way home
7-8pm-post workout big meal, lots of meat. Mostly beef.
10pm-small shake

this is a tentative plan right now, I want to see how it affects my energy levels and strength levels. I am kinda planning on doing this for a while and then going straight into carb backloading, and figuring out which works better. Need to get my low carb mindset back and start cooking in bulk again!! I am also going to be taking a lot of fish oil and possibly throwing in some olive oil with protein shakes to make sure i get enough calories

What do you guys think? I have never had this many protein shakes in a day before.