Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Do you have any plans for after your surgery, like what style of training you are planning to do? I think strongman training is not only difficult but a lot of fun, I was wondering if you were planning on doing any of it?

What weight class did you compete in for bodybuilding?

I see you are located on the east coast, this only interests me because I am from Philadelphia PA, but now I am at college in VA, I thought maybe you were close.
I'm not close actually I'm up in New England! As for the post surgery plans, they're already in action! I had the surgery back in September and have been rehabbing since mid-October! Hasn't been an easy journey, by far the most difficult hill for me to climb, but I'm climbing it step by step!

Currently I'm on a 4 day a week routine, founded on rehabilitating a bad spine and hip, with a strong focus on increasing both flexibility as well as muscular endurance!

As for strongman, I will be training that sport again, specifically with the tire flipping and the log pressing, but the Atlas Stones, the Axle Dead Lift and the Farmers Walk will have to wait, as will the Yolk Carry... I will have a limited margin for what I will safely be able to do for the next several months, but yes I do plan on getting back to strongman training, as I spent the last several months pre injury doing.
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote