Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member
Default Soldier really is a soldier now!

Hey guys! Well, after 9 weeks of some of the most hardcore training still offered for Army basic training, I finally can really call myself a soldier! I've now left Fort Benning, where I received my basic training, and have reported to another base nearby for the next phase of my training. What and where that is i'm going to keep to myself, because the Army asks us to (don't worry, it's nothing cool). I'm writing from my phone so i can't really do a full write up on my experiences, but i wanted to report in to my m&b buddies and let everyone know that i was successful in my training, and I can't wait to get back into the action around here.

By the way, i ended up maxing my run (max=scored a full 100 points which is rare and hard) with a time of 13:04 for my 2 mile run. I just wanted to pat myself on the back a little because I'm proud as hell of myself.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links