BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

This guys a **** stick.
I'm sorry, but I have trouble accepting at face value advice from someone who cannot and has not been ever to apply the so called knowledge that he spouts.

I said this in another thread, but:
If you are not currently or have never been at some time in your life buff, strong, swole, ripped, powerful, cut, muscular, yoked or any other word you want to use for someone who has achieved some success as a weightlifter (no matter the goal), then you are NOT qualified to tell someone who is or has been that they are wrong.

This is like the kid who reads every article on the internet about the subject of lifting yet is skinny and/or weak, but goes on the forums and spouts his views and opinions as if they are the gold standard, to everyone and anyone possible.

Just my opinion on the matter. Phonies bother me.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.

Last edited by BigJosh; 03-28-2012 at 01:13 PM.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote