View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I've been watching a bit via Facebook Robert but I always hate to stick my nose into family business on Facebook. Been thinking about you a lot lately hoping all is well. Was actually going to email you think morning but I decided to give you a couple more days.

I know it's a hard time for you. If you ever need anything you know where I'm at.

Your dedication to fitness has always kept us motivated, but life is more important. Don't worry about not being around. Your family needs you, and that's where you need to be.

Take care hombre and stay in touch when you can.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote