Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

***Update for the past week or two***

I've been chugging along, taking baby steps to avoid firther injury. I've been able to some light to moderate weights, and gradually increasing cardio. Also going to hit the gym today, possibly going back to 5 days a week. The warm weather is gone for now, but once it returns I will be dropping the 2 extra days in leiu of outdoor cardio, walking or running somewhere in my area.

I did feel some fairly severe pain in my left shoulder after Friday, but admittedly I pushed harder than I should have. Surgery is more than likely in evitable. I just won't do it before the Mudder. I have another appt next Monday, and will discuss these latest developments at that time. I'm hoping I can get a better outlook than how I feel.

Diet has been a disaster unfortunatly. Being hurt sucks, and no matter how hard I try I just can't eat right. I'm not going to bother with a nutritionist or anyone who just wants to tell me to eat more veggies. It's not going to happen, period. I know people who eat like crap all the time, and yet still are able to lose or gain at their own will. I'm beginning to think I have an endo issue. I'm going to have bloodwork done to confirm my suspicions, but I'm not looking forward to any therapy to correct what could be wrong.

But, no quitting. TM will be competed and completed.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote