View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

thanks boys. I will get a better video soon with my new camera. Maybe when i can do 450. As for tonight's workout, it sucked balls. My fault to. I wasn't smart enough to think that following a heavy ass shrug workout with legs might be a mistake. Well I figured it out 20 min. into my workout when my left hamstring decided it was time to leave early. It just gets depressing. I often sit back and wonder why in the fuck am I doing this shit to myself. Why can't I be content to be one of the other 40+ yr. olds in the gym who walk on the treadmill reading a book, or who do the little machine circuit with the same weight every single workout. The shitty thing is that this is gonna take me a while to recover from.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote