Importing and Uploading an image from another site
1) After hitting "reply to post", scroll down below the text box and look for the "manage attachments" box.
2) Click on it. A new window will open.
3) From this new window, look for the "Upload File from a URL" section.
4) Find your image on the Interwebz.
5) Right click on this link and then "Copy link location."
6) Paste this link into the "Upload File from a URL" box. then click "Upload".
7) After uploading, the link to your image will now appear in the same window. Right click on this link and then "Copy link location."
8) Click on the "insert image" icon in the tool bar: =>
9) Paste the image link into the popup window.
10) Click "ok".
Submit your post.