View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta get fit View Post
I must say that I like my soda. I have cut back a lot in the past few months. I can drink either diet or regular. My question is which one should I be drinking?
Answer: neither.

But, since you will be drinking it, here's the issue, if you're in the USA which I think you might be, they have different ingredients in their fizzy pop, the sugared version, from what I gather does not have just sugar but also HCFS, I believe...and that is not a great thing for the body.

So, although, the sugar version has no sugar replacements and makes it the far better choice overall in the UK, that doesn't necessarily apply to the same version in the USA where both the sugar-free and the sugared versions may not be so great for the person.