Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
2. Glycemic Index in Bull
How was this conclusion reached?

I mean the GI is a "concept", which to me means it is an idea, but has recieved extensive developmental research since 1980. It has been tested, and tested, over and over again improving accuracy over time.

I wouldn't say it is bull lol (always wanted to use that smiley). It does hold some truths and importance.

The University of Sydney thrives in the advancement of the the GI. Even the ADA (American Diabetes Association) supports the GI. Even in the support of the GI, the ADA has the basic understanding that the GI does not hold completely true to everyone and although they support the GI they believe that everyone should make their own custom method that works best for them.

So like i stated above, yes it is based on a concept, however it shouldn't be considered bull.

Thoughts?

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote