View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #16
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

McRobert takes a beating because of the way he presented his information. Too many people took the message too far. People rant and rave about how terrible Hardgainer is with all it's talk of overtraining and genetics, but then they swear that Wendler's 5/3/1 is awesome; Really, where's the difference? Except for 12 week cycles compared to 4 week cycles, there really is NO difference between the two systems.

90% of the information being passed along, and the routines being recommended [on this forum] could be taken directly from Brawn. And I would never utter McRobert's name in the same sentence as Mentzer's; They are light-years apart.

Sorry for getting on a soap box, I'm just a big fan of McRobert and I get my panties in a bunch when I see people running him down without any validity to their arguements.

Last edited by Off Road; 03-22-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote