View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #37
storm1507
Max Brawn
Points: 5,137, Level: 45 Points: 5,137, Level: 45 Points: 5,137, Level: 45
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Con-Cret :D
storm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Not sure you quite got the spirit of what I meant. Being a real man, in truth, has nothing to do with physical ability and everything to do with your actions, both in times of peace, and times of strife. Who we are is what matters. What I am getting at is I'm sick of the hate from the scrawny pipsqueaks who hide behind assault and battery laws when they mock me for being a fat sack of crap.

Feel free to discuss your thoughts, please. This thread wasn't directed at the members of this site, who are mostly mature, strong men, both in mind and body. However, I will stand by my original statement. There are exceptions, and plenty of small dudes are real men. But the 19 year old who thinks his ribs are a 6 pack, degrades women, and spits on authority is a punk and nothing more.
There are many things I agree w/ 110% in this thread. But, when there is even a hint that someone (me) is less of a man than someone 100# heavier or twice, or even more, as strong.... I will speak up.

If someone who doesn't know me thinks they are more of a man than me because they are bigger well, they are entitled to their opinion. However, that very statement tells me alot about them.
storm1507 is offline   Reply With Quote