View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #44
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Evidently it is a great day to piss off one of the roomates here at the crashpad.

When I got home yesterday I parked on one side of the driveway because another car was parked on the other side. That makes sense, right?

Today when I get home the roomate says, "Thanks for parking in the middle of the driveway."

WHAT! Bitch, don't blame me if you can't drive you frigging car, and park it in a driveway where another car was already parked, that I had parked next to.

I had no problem opening my car door to get out of my car so I could not have been parked in the middle of the damn driveway.

I park on the grass all the time, because the driveway is full of others vehicles. You don't hear me bitchin about it.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote