Perservere
Max Brawn
Points: 6,485, Level: 52 Points: 6,485, Level: 52 Points: 6,485, Level: 52
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 4 serious years, 1 meet
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Water
ONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Lulz. This could be part of the problem, I'm back at the university 5 days a week and see these types all day long. They stare at me in my slacks and shirt and tie. Most of them think I'm a professor, but I dress that way to remind myself that I'm there on business and not to putz around like I did the first time I tried college.
I wish I brought some better clothes to uni, I go to classes and wish I could wear something better than sweatpants.
Quote:
I suppose thats another thing to add to the list. Real men understand delayed gratification. Sure, we could call in sick today and have fun outside, sure we could turn down that overtime, but we put in our time and work hard so that when the bad times come, we can weather them. And hopefully we have enough left over to buy a sweet power rack.
I'm still learning this unfortunately.
"Choose to not to be a product of your environment, but rather a product of your desires."Kroc
Comp Lifts(lb/kg): Squat: 385/175 Bench: 231/105 Deadlift: 463/210 Best Lifts: Squat: 395/180 Bench: 250/113 Deadlift: 475/215
ONpump17 is offline   Reply With Quote