Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

In my humble opinion after competitive bodybuilding with bulks and cutting, I have found for me personaly:

BCAA’s if you get over 3 grams Leucine are very helpful between meals and intra workouts.

Eating post workout taking digestion rate and time nutrients truly hit the system, a shake/smoothie right after workout has helped me a lot. (As soon as you eat don’t been BAM it’s in your system, many things need to happen before the nutrients truly enter your system.)

In carb counting, yes a carb is a carb. As far as how they affect your system NO not the same.

The index I have found to very helpful in timing what carb at what time. As a competitive bodybuilder, its 80% knowing your body and nutrition. This means learning how your body reacts to what foods and learning the timing of them and why, for the best results both in bulk and cutting.

In the lifting world, so many threads are open ended, loaded and leading to get the outcome in their favor and make them look right.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 03-22-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote