View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
1. Eating immediatley Post workout is bull.
Eat where you're most hungry. If you're trying to build muscle, why wouldn't you eat after lifting?

I am thirsty and hungry after lifting so I drink and eat.

I understand that obsessing that one must consume protein the second lifting is done is OCD, but let's not push the needle too far in the other direction. If you are serious about building muscle you will want to eat sometime soon after lifting. I prefer to take a protein shake after lifting because I am thirsty and want to get some nutrition in my body while I cook dinner.

Perhaps this is idiotic on some grand level. I don't care. It makes sense, so I do it.

Quote:
As long as you have Protein within 24 hours your good to go.
Oh, ok then. I'll wait 23 hours after lifting to eat protein. This makes sense.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 03-22-2012 at 11:17 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote