SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
Yeah, I am with Fazc here.

And I'll add:

All carbs aren't equal. Table sugar is not equal to steamed broccoli.

I might be inclined to agree with the spirit of the the BCAA argument. I know a lot of strong, advanced lifters swear by them (and I take it that they can tell the difference), but I am not buying that anyone walking into a gym needs to take them.

For 90% of people who train, I would say their money is better served in other places (like more steak and less chicken).
I find the IIFYM vs Wholefoods it usually younger guys supporting the latter and older the former, given younger guys can get away with it with their boosted metabs, older guys have to be more careful. That being said nothing is ever black and white everyones body responds differently.
SeventySeven is offline   Reply With Quote