Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Great quote.

I try to stress the fact that you should do things with people better than you as an example to how good you should strive to be. One of the things I like about this forum is I am so weak compared to you monsters. That gives me the extra push and goals I need to be setting if I have intentions of being one of the big boys on here.

I mention that to other people that lift weights and think benching 225, squatting 250 is phenomenal strength. They lift weights with bean poles and they will always strive to be the strongest bean pole. Most people that live around me don't want to lift with me because I am stronger than them. I am not strong at all, but since they choose to lift with wannabes they end up becoming part of the bro science.

No matter what I do, I always find the person I know who is the best at it and ask tons of unnecessary and often necessary questions about it. I want to learn everything there is to know, because the more I know, the better I can be.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote