Spartigus
Max Brawn
Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Looks pretty balanced to me, looks similar to the routines we do when I train at the oly lifting gym.

I personally have no experience training women after birth, but I do remember one issue with training women post natal is their abdominals. They need 2-3 months wait after pregnancy before they should directly train the abdominals, something to do with them moving during birth and if you start doing crunches and so on, it can stop them from moving back into original spot. Or something along those lines, any clarification would be good from someone with more experience?

Only consideration with the oly lifts is its always a good idea to do them first in the routine, then squats and so on after.

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Spartigus is offline   Reply With Quote