View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
How are you going to approach the complexes, at the beginning whilst conditioining needs building up? Are you going for duration of a set length and then meet that target via smaller "sets" of a few minutes, until you hit the desired goal time as one complete set, or do you have a different approach?

Looks good though.
I was thinking about building in reps. So if my goal is 10 reps for one lift, start with a couple and add when I can.

I am picking about 6-8 exercises. I guess calling it a circuit would be a better term, since I will be including things like planks.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote