View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
I've actually been to a rodeo before and had a good time, but still not sure how I feel about it yet.
Since I have an oportunity to inform, I may as well give it a shot
The bulls you see at rodeos are "athletes". Many bulls have more noteriety than the cowboys that ride them, they are famous. The rodeo stock is treated better than most 16 year old girls treat their prized pony. They are the life and blood of the stock contractors and they take great care of their property. They recieve top veterinary care, good quality feed, they make sure they arive in plenty of time to give the stock enough time to get accustomed to their surroundings and relax after the long truck ride, many bulls are worth thousands and thousands of dollars, and they are treated with the utmost respect by the cowboys. Now compare that to the beef on your dinner table.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote