Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Another good day...a bit sore, but not in the same way of the injury. Just that feeling that says I worked hard.

Basically same routine as Wednesday, last post.. but no direct shoulder work. Added some decline DB presses and late dips. Also used pulling machines, vertical and horizontal..as opposed to a lat tower. Bi's and Tris got smoked real good..still pumped like crazy in the arms. Upper back and lats are pretty smoked too, did the machine and late assisted pull-ups..

So 2 days of rest will be good. If still tight or sore Monday, I will delay weights a day. I want 90% or > recovery before I lift again.

One good note.. I thought weight would be way off, with all the lost time and F'ed up dieting.. But the scale said only 249. I understand that is in a dehydrated post-WO state, but that's my baseline. I stay with that timing every weight check for consistency.

Going to add incline situps in the A.M. starting next week, to work with afternoon planks and ab roller sets. Also upping stair master sets to (3) 7 minute sessions, up from (2) 5 minute sessions. I am exhausted and beat after that damn thing.

ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links