Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Really nice work K, keep on being persistent and you reach your goals!
Thanks big guy. Nice to have good people like you ready to give advice and to inspire

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Don't get too hung up on weights as you are developing form in the squat. Don't get me wrong, I feel in order to progress you have to add weight, but at the same time its a fine line. You are doing things the right way, stick with it. Once form becomes second nature you will see your lifts move consistently!
Thanks J, that means a lot coming from a guy with a monster squat and overall monster lifts! I'm eager for it to click like my deadlift but I'll just need to keep going because there will be a real sense of accomplishment once the squat improves.

Thursday 15 March
What do you do when your legs feel weak? You smash the crap out of weights!!!!

Deadlifts
80x5
105x3
125x2
145x1
165x1
170x1 - Equals PR. Demolished this and considered upping the ante.

175x1 - PR! Slightly tough at the top part of the lift but I never doubted I would nail it.

145x3
145x3 - Might be PRs for trebles

Pendlay Rows
80x3
80x3
80x3
80x3
80x3 - All PRs. Some sets felt savagely good, others less so. Getting the numbers up here though

Lat Pulldown
Pin 12: 3 x 7 - Probably another PR but this exercise feels like a rest after the above!

Hammer Curls
22.5x5
22.5x5
22.5x5 Felt strong

Dymanic Squats
No box but still a worthwhile exercise to work on my wider stance. Went slowly to parallel with a wide stance and went up fast. Short rests + crap conditioning = challenge. Good for technique purposes I think.

70kg: 10 sets of 2 reps

Abs
Decline sit up + 25kg plate - 3 x 10 supersetted with

Side Raise - 25kg plate - 3 x 10 Because I want fat obliques

Intense session and I guess that Jack3d stuff + BCAA's work after all!
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote