The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
At least you guys don't have to spend 8 hours a day with these people at school everyday. Did you know a (real stats) 5'2 98pound freshman with a six pack is ripped and in great shape.

Thank God I grew wanting to look like Ivan Drago from Rocky and always wanting to be the biggest and strongest.
Lulz. This could be part of the problem, I'm back at the university 5 days a week and see these types all day long. They stare at me in my slacks and shirt and tie. Most of them think I'm a professor, but I dress that way to remind myself that I'm there on business and not to putz around like I did the first time I tried college.

I suppose thats another thing to add to the list. Real men understand delayed gratification. Sure, we could call in sick today and have fun outside, sure we could turn down that overtime, but we put in our time and work hard so that when the bad times come, we can weather them. And hopefully we have enough left over to buy a sweet power rack.