Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

It is amazing that people used to cite Arnold as a prime example of what people lifting weights should be. Mr. Olympia, ripped but big and strong as hell (I read he could deadlift 710 pounds ) a fine achievement if true. Now it's more geared towards aesthetics and few people want to be like Arnold anymore. Having a six pack is pretty cool but being strong is as well and the BB'ers on MAB prove that you can be in awesome shape, be big and strong.

I think much of what you say Brute is aimed at the younger punks in society who act like hard men when aiming their vitriol at old women and people physically weaker than them or if they have their 'posse' but will run away if a genuine threat fights back.

They want everything but will work for nothing.
They demand respect but give none in return.
They claim to be rebels but don't know what they rebel against.

I rarely go to my hometown anymore but I do know it is filled with punks like these. Good rant Brute
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote