Thread: MAX-OT Log
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
Nice Log . I see you might add CGBP I think it's a good idea it's my favorite tricep excersise.
Yeah, I have been stalling on skullcrushers, and thats really the only exercise I haven't seen consistent gains with. I love CGBP, so I definitely am incorporating it. My favorite exercise for tris is actually db extensions, the feeling just gets me every time lulz. I don't think its that great for mass though, I might throw it in down the road. Thanks for stopping in brah.

K so here is what went down at the meet. This is actually my second time doing the 55, but the first time I did it without blocks and got 7.84. This time I did it with blocks (only my 3rd time or so using them) and got a 7.5 which is decent. However, they messed up a lot of the times, and it is possible that I received a lower time then I really got, but we tried figuring it out and there was really nothing they could really do to tell. I already qualified for districts I believe, so I will just have to try and improve and get a better time at the league meet I believe two weeks from now so just gonna focus on coming out faster from the blocks.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote