Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
True true, I have just heard thing like that I was just curious if you have noticed anything yet.
Yeah, it might take me a week or so to really get the diet part down. I've never dieted before and I think I'll have to give myself a few days to really get strict with it. Today, I failed epically, I had to take my wife to the pregnancy Doctor and ended up having to eat fast food twice. I have noticed that when I keto for 2-3 meals straight, I start to feel a lot more energy and a lot less bloat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
I like your idea for Wednesdays. Might steal that one as I need more BW activity in general, and I usually take Wednesdays off. So, thanks for the idea!
Yeah, I think everyone could use more emphasis on body weight exercises.

Quote:
As for eggs, why not scramble them? I can eat 5 eggs scrambled a hell of a lot easier than I can eat 3 boiled.
This is actually what I decided to do. I remember I used to buy "breakfast bowls" from the grocery store a long time ago. I decided to just make these homemade. I'll be using 3 scrambled eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 2 sausage patties, and cut them up and put them all in a bowl and add shredded cheese to it. Lots of protein and pretty tasty!

Quote:
Also, just a thought, but you want fat loss, and you're only squatting once a week? If I read that right? Squat more if so. Cycle it HLM, or whatever. But Squats torch weight off me when I was hitting them regularly every workout. My .02! Take it or leave it. Just thinking that it worked for me when I wanted to lose weight.
This is from Joe DeFranco's WS4SB article:

Quote:
Unlike a traditional Westside template, you'll notice there's only one major lower body day in this modified program. There's a reason for this: most beginner/intermediate athletes couldn't recover from two lower body days a week in conjunction with their running and conditioning work. Their legs would never fully recover and it would take away from their speed and conditioning workouts. One day has worked out much better for many of my athletes.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"

Last edited by MVP; 03-14-2012 at 05:28 AM.
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote