View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #192
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Man you guys are killing it. And getting great father son time. Going to make all the other fathers in the neighborhood feel weak!
There's a good goal, make the other team dads feel weak and old. Gonna be hard though, some of those guys played high level college ball and are still strong and fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Man, that Friday session was epic, then all the running on Sunday. No kidding your legs are sore! Great stuff OR and ORjr!

I think I'd need a nurse with a crash cart on standby before I ever tried that Sunday workout!
It is pretty tough, but getting easier. My strength makes some things easier, but trying to keep up with an 11 year old's energy level isn't easy for us geezers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
I can imagine! Im working on my home GPP setup and to get more stuff, some sort of sled or preferably a prowler would be great!
My thouhgts on that: The sled is really fun, but the Prowler is real WORK! I'd go for a Prowler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Wasn't me I swear!

Strong and long. Was that a 12 rep finished on DB Rows? Can't...breathe...
Yes. We do a set of 2 and then a set of 3 as our warm-ups. We don't have to change weights that way and the CNS gets fired up. Then it's one all-out set to finish. I did 12 with my right hand and then had to take a 3 minute break to catch my breath before i did the left hand. Conditioning and strength building all-in-one.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote