Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Addition to Tann's rule...when talking to someone who deep squats or benches big numbers, always remark that you used to deep squat 500 and bench 400 before your knee/shoulder injury.
I've heard this loads of times from the 'used to' brigade. I used to squat 4 plates man but I don't go heavy anymore before proceeding to do 100kg halfsies.

Rule #15 - Never EVER do deadlifts because they aren't 'functional' and will snap your back one day. If you MUST do some form of a deadlift, bounce the shit out of every single rep so the plates come up 6 inches off the ground.

Rule #16 - Screaming like a banshee towards the end of a set will help you get more reps and the pump will be awesome. The decibel level must be inversely proportional to the weight being lifted.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote