Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Fazc always says he is accused of being fixated on results but at the end of the day, if you are powerlifting like he is, it's all about numbers on the board, i.e results! This of course does not apply to people who just want to lift weights casually but in fairness, you shouldn't be in the gym unless you wish to make some form of progression whether it is through weight on the bar, reps, having a better physique, conditioning etc.

You don't have to be uber serious but it would be a shame to spend time in a gym and not have a degree of progress to show for it. Just being in the gym is great but we should always challenge ourselves to be better, perform better. It doesn't matter how humble a goal is so long as you have one.

Personally, I wish to get stronger so if I can't lift X amount, I have failed in my own opinion, hence my squat frustration.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote