View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Bill
Max Brawn
Points: 4,062, Level: 40 Points: 4,062, Level: 40 Points: 4,062, Level: 40
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Bill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machine
Default Got my new cage!!! :)

Had a guy in PA (Ken Marsh)build me an R3 rack with monkey grip pullup bar, and dip attachments. Picked it up yesterday.

This guy posted his work on another forum and it was a bit of a gamble since I didn't know anyone who bought from him, but after chatting on the phone with him I sent a check and my rack was ready in about a week.

Was happy it fit in my car

Can't wait to get it set up completely and start training at home. No more waiting for people to finish curling in the rack; I'll be curling in the rack whenever i want hahah.

If anyone needs equipment (rack, logs, circus db, prowler, anything really) and harrisburg PA is not that far for you (although he may ship some stuff), you should definitely reach out to him. PM me if you want his contact info.

I will post a picture of it when the board allows me.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links