The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

From my point of view, it seems like there are a few good options.

1. Advanced shot putter or discuss thrower:
They should already know what they are doing and how to work out for their sport.

2. Intermediate:
Probably has a coach, but could use work on strength/speed. I would suggest full body routines based around olympic type lifts due to the speed involved in these movements.

3. Beginner:
They want to try out for the track and field team. Probably no where near their potential yet. Basic full body routine to bring up their top end strength to a decent level, some olympic work, but focusing on Squat, Pull, and Overhead Pressing.

These are all just to get their strength up. Someone will undoubtedly saw "There are no movements mimicking the throw, so you're an idiot Brute" to which I respond that weights are for getting stronger. If you want to mimic throwing, go throw something and work on technique that way.