The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

I'll see if I can dig up some before photos again, but between Dec 2008 and Jan 2010, so about 14 months, I dropped 145 pounds. My blood pressure came down to good levels, my diabetes disappeared, my cholesterol went back to normal, the worst of my depression related issues went away, so a huge life change. I really need to get some current pics though, all I really have is me after dropping a lot of weight but before I started lifting.

The Brute Eats thread is where I log most of my daily food intake, recipes, and that sort of thing. Currently I'm cutting again, and having a decent time doing it. Even when I bulk though, I stay out of sugar and refined carbs. Lots of meat, lots of veggies, lots of fat.