Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Syntha 6
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
MVP you also mentioned this in your log:

The caffeine isn't the issue. Fast food and soft drinks. That's the killer.

Not trying to lecture you from a high horse. I have plenty of bad days. I just think if you get rid of 90% of the fast food and soda you'll feel superhuman.
Thanks to both of you guys for the suggestions. I agree completely that elimination of fast food and soft drinks alone would probably give me a reputable amount of extra energy and weight-loss.

I think the last time I had real fast food (Wendy's) was last Thursday. After that, I have been eating chicken/bacon/ranch subs from Subway anytime we go out. I know Subway isn't as healthy as salads and veggies but it significantly beats greasy fast food.

Right now I just need to eliminate the soft drinks. I have been addicted to sodas for as long as I can remember. For some reason my body just gags at the thought of unhealthy foods here recently though. I am in such a craving for "fresh" vegetables, lean meats, and nuts. For some reason my body is becoming attracted to anything healthy, but it's probably trying to stay alive lol.

I'll tell you what would definitely do me some good. Does anyone have any motivational stories on here? Some guys that did a weight loss and have before and after pictures (without juice)?

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote