Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

I'm already getting a little discouraged. I have been eating tons of greens, Subway instead of fast food when I am out, and I have been eating grilled chicken and etc. Good news is yesterday I had KFC and almost spit it back out (hated the greasy taste), but the bad news is I had some left over lasagna last night and woke up with the usual EXTREMELY painful chest pains that I used to get when eating fast food.

Lets keep in mind, I have probably eaten fast food at least 340 days of the year for the past 5 years. If you remember the guy from WV that did the "Super-size me", then I am much worse off than he was.

I have fortunately got the craving for fast food out of my system.

Another thing I was reminded by when I made this reply, is when I sneeze I feel some type of pain in my veins and arteries. Like an intense sting like you get when your foot goes to sleep and I have to wiggle my arms to get a feel back into it. I am thinking this could be a circulatory problem?

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote