Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

I must have not been as clear as what I meant to help me make some goals. What I mean is, what weight do you think I should cut to? What bodyfat% do you think I would be at this weight? If I was 35% bodyfat, that would put me at 143lb LBM. I know I have more LBM than that.

I was looking for a weight, bodyfat, bench press, squat, deadlift goal. I can read all the books in the world about cutting and fat-loss, but until I experience it for myself there's no way I would be for sure what works better for me and what wouldn't. I'm curious to some of you guys that have been in the cutting game for a while, what weight/bodyfat goal would you have me make?

I'm not sure if this is the thread that I stated this, but I am going to check my weight every Sunday upon wakening first thing in the mornings and I am going to measure my bodyfat% at the last day of every month.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote