View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #16
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
I want to do something achievable for nutrition. I don't want to be the guy that writes out professional diets and never follows them. I want to write out something effective, simple, cheap, and achievable. I am getting off of an A&E diet. I've never in my life strictly dieted, so I'm not going to pretend to set here and say I will quit everything cold turkey. I'll start out by cleaning up some meals and cutting calories, then as I lose weight it'll increase my desire to achieve more and more weight loss.
I think that's wise. You have to cater the diet to your needs and to be realistic. I never eat 100% clean while cutting, and I always allow some wiggle room for calories....+- 200-300 per day.

Good luck man, get this done.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote