View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #18
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
I'd put Steve at being close on his high end with the more than 28%.

Reason being is people think you Body Fat is only on the surface. They don't take into account you have Body fat between and around your organs also, and the more you can see on the surface the more inter fat you have also.

This is why people think they are only 4% when they are all ripped when in reality they are still 6-8% .
Excellent post as usual Rich.

There is a lot of good info in this thread already so i wont anything technical, but one thing i would suggest is that you find a type of cardio you enjoy and using variety. there is nothing worse than boring cardio. Things like jumping rope, shadowboxing, burpees, dumbell swings, biking etc. will keep it fun.