View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #28
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Tuesday March 6/12

Squats 3 sets
Push Ups 3 sets
Pull Ups (various grips) 3 sets

Core circuit 2 sets
Russian Twists
Supermans
Inch Worms

Grippers 3 sets

Going uber light on the squats, added weight to a backpack for push ups. One thing i never mention in here is that i walk at least 2 hours a day and sometimes up to 6 hours.

I have been really taking steps forward recently in trying to deal with this adrenal fatigue (or whatever it is). ive been eating a lot more greens and ive added hemp hearts as a new staple in my diet. Im also cutting back on caffein which should help a lot.

I started meditating again and ive been researching different deep breathing exercises. Stress causes shallow breathing and that can cause some of the health issues ive been having and both meditation and breathing exercises are good for the adrenal glands, which is one of my main issues. For meditation i downloaded http://www.project-meditation.org/co...an-do-you.html
and i love it. it makes meditation a lot easier.

Ive also been working on controling my thoughts and emotions which should in turn help my immune system and adrenals and help me relax and enjoy life more. I also listened to the entire Personal Power 2 by Tony Robbins.

Hope everyones day went well.

Last edited by wesrman; 03-06-2012 at 11:31 PM.
wesrman is offline   Reply With Quote