View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #21
flow
Brawn
Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

flow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good postsflow has made some good posts

Well but back to the topic.

Does really nobody gives the principle of accomodation any support? IME its quite logic, that the body adapt to the stimulus and you have to change it to let the body adapt again.
Even Siff in Supertraining mentions it.
Steve, is your training programm exactly the same you did 10 years ago-ot to reach your personal 85-90%? Same reps,same volume, same exercises- Just backcycling?

Regarding that,somebody could to 4x6 for bench 2x the week the rest of his training life just deload and start over?

I mean if someone wants to improve his math skills he wonīt get any better in solving always the same equation. He needs to change the demands. Solve other'/more difficult equations to improve his skill.

Or a guitar player-I am one myself and played in a band in my teens. If a always exercised just one song, i didnīt think i had improved over the years.

You all have much experience under your belts, but really, no change?no periodization?

Last edited by flow; 03-06-2012 at 08:32 PM.
flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links