Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Most bodybuilders train much differently than conventional functional and natural weightlifters. I'm surprised Arnold had the basics down minus the bent over rows.

I remember watching Milos Sarcev on the fit show teaching bodybuilding technique. Instead of training with the elbows tucked like most of us do, he recommends you to train with the elbows flared out (very damaging to the shoulder joint) and also trains with the elbows out during overhead pressing which involves more of the anterior deltoids and less of the overall scapula.

I remember hearing Arnold was a huge fan of Arnold Presses and incline dumbell curls.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote