Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

All good recommendations posted above. I'm a little confused by your question tho, not saying that you can't get stronger while focusing on bodybuilding but strength is not more important than proper resistance and contraction, IMO.

For me, i've switched to doing heavy leg press for sets of 12-20 first as my mass builder and then squats next.

Used to squat first for years but as i begin to feel the stress of heavy squats on my knees i begin to back off them. Truly, no replacement for squats, so i knew i had to keep them as a constant in my leg training. So with me going with heavy leg press first, i don't have to load the bar with a ton of weight to get some solid work done on squat, which means less stress on my knees.

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote