View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
70sBB
Brawn
Points: 1,504, Level: 22 Points: 1,504, Level: 22 Points: 1,504, Level: 22
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts70sBB has made some good posts
Default Arnold Schwarzenegger workout

Doing some research just for fun and it seems Arnold Schwarzenegger started with full body training and ended up by almost splitting it and training with half a fullbody 6 times a week. Does this sound about right? This is the final workout I am talking about:

Arnold Schwarzenegger?s Workout Routine – Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.

What I find curious about some of the discussion threads across various bodybuilding sites is that a good portion of the comments attack the notion that Arnold used a full body workout at all, but seem to completely ignore the fact that the workout he did use looks much more like full body training than it does a 1980s bodybuilding split.

Am I on target here with my thinking? I doubt want to miss anything.
70sBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links