Old 03-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #503
mab54
Max Brawn
Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Scivation whey
mab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
That's one of those lifts that's just damn fun to do.

Have fun at the Arnold.
Yes they are, just so different then what I am used to.

2/3/12
Some Jump rope and practicing the olympic lifts with a barbell. About 20 mins, back hurt(s) pretty bad so not a whole lot of moving for the next few days.

Had a great time at the arnold, don't have a whole lot of pics since my dad was playing around with the video camera. He has been working a little on a short movie to go along with it, and when he finishes I will put it on its mostly footage of the amatature strongman and pro. I did put an album up of me and a few of the strongmen, not the best pics but it was shot with the video camera.

I haven't been off my diet in about 2 years, but ate a little of the stuff at the Arnold Friday then just went full on crazy Saturday. Let me just say today I am four pounds heavier. I tried every protein bar and a few of them several times. My big enemy though was something called Carnivore Candy, I had about 7 or 8 pork sauages and about 5 sample packets of beef jerky. I actually put on a 40pound vest of jerky packets and did 14 pullups for even more!

I also bought a book on olympic lifting to help me clean the bar, and I would also like to learn how to jerk the bar.
mab54 is offline   Reply With Quote