Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

I think everyone reaches a point in their lives where they wonder why God put us here and what our purpose is. Believe me, I've been wondering that same thing since I have been unemployed. I feel like I am just wasting my life since I do basically nothing and I'm not satisfied with basically any point of my life, at the moment.

Keep your head up. Focus on the things you do right. You work everyday, you are providing for your family, then you are making a difference in this world. Focus on the things you can give back to the world that was given to you. Make personal records in the gym if that helps your confidence.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote