Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Thanks man. I really want my own place because I just feel like it's how it's supposed to be, but I could wait. The REAL problem is I bought a dog that is part Australian Shepherd and part pit bull, but it has a bad habit of biting people or growling at people; it's bi-polar and will turn in an instant.

It's growled at probably 12 members of my family and bit quite a few. It bit my sister in law for no reason and caused her face to bleed. My parents refuse to do anything with the dog; they just sit back and say "it's not aggressive"; they always make excuses for the dog when it disobeys.

I don't want my son being around that dog and they refuse to do anything with it. They let it in the house and when it's in the house it thinks it runs the show. I hate it with a passion. I've thought about shooting it before, but that's not the person that I am.

I just don't necessarily agree with my mom and dads rules and stuff. I think my wife and I would be a lot better off in our own place and doing these our own way. I just have to get my job back and I know that training doesn't have anything to do with that, but it can help me lose weight and stronger so the grunt work doesn't have as much as an affect on me next time.

Thanks guys for reading and commenting!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote