Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor
Default Any of you on beta blockers?

Are any of you guys on atenolol or any other beta blocker? After I let go of myself and quit taking care of myself a few years ago I got diagnosed with tachycardia and systolic hypertension (all are curable) and I have high cholesterol. My Doctor placed me on 50mg of atenolol, which is a beta blocker, and I was wondering if anyone else still exercises on one?

I remember when I was taking the course for ACE and NASM there was a lot of guidelines regarding exercise while on beta blockers. I can't remember exactly what they were though. I'm out to get my life back and ain't no pill gonna be stop me!!!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links